Sunday 25 March 2012

Sport Relief 2012

It's been a few weeks since my last post. So what better time to update than on Sport Relief weekend.

I've been going to the gym roughly four times a week, following the plan given to me by my trainer. I've also been very good with my diet. I've dropped 2kg in weight and two inches from my stomach. Clothes that were straining under the pressure are. Now
feeling comfortable. If I keep this up a new wardrobe will be on the horizon.

I did something incredibly crazy today. Today I jogged three miles in aid of Sport Relief. I managed this in a respectable 34mins 10secs. Which I consider amazing as I've only been doing 10mins at a brisk walk pace on the treadmill at the gym for the last month.

But I did it and got my medal for doing so. But more importantly I raised £30 for charity, which I'm immensely proud of doing.

No comments:

Post a Comment