Sunday 22 January 2012

The Good, The Bad and The Ugly

Well my first week has gone reasonably well. Managed to keep to healthy eating, all except last night. When an un-expected guest turned up and relented to a very small portion on Chip shop fish & Chips.

I managed four out of an planned five workout sessions, but due to finishing work so late on Thursday I just didn't have the energy for it. But I got straight back to it on Friday.

At the beginning of the week I took some starting stats, which are in the previous blog entry. I'll update the stats in week 3, 6, 9 and finally 12

I will put up the ghastly starter image next blog entry. Which will also be used as my for my USN Challenge.

I'll also put up my training programme. For now a few images of what I have been eating this week.

No comments:

Post a Comment