Sunday 1 January 2012

Happy New Year!!


It's 2012!! The year the world is going to end!, the Olympics comes to London and the year I join millions of people all over the globe beginning a blog.

So what is this blog all about? This will be my own personal views, thoughts, groans, whines, as I commit myself to changing my lifestyle to live a healthier and fitter life. I hope that it will encourage myself to continue with the changes and at the same time be a humorous and light hearted account that others will enjoy reading.

My main focus will be on losing weight and developing a strong and solid core. From which I can then add functional muscle and become a much more fitter and active person than I currently am. There will be No real set format to my blog , as I am not a writer by nature. But as I go along I will tweak things and the structure of my posts will be improved. I intend to post at least once a week, though I hope to do more when work allows and things occur that I feel will be of interest.

For now I will sign off and thank each and everyone of you that has stopped by to read my blog. I would like to add that these are my personal views and in no way should replace professional advice.

No comments:

Post a Comment