Monday 16 January 2012

USN: Body & Lifestyle Challenge

As the above title tells you I have committed myself to the Body & Lifestyle Challenge. Its a 12 week fitness challenge run by www.USN.co.uk. They sponsor such athletes like DOOM and ENIGMA from Gladiators and UK Female Body Builder Carly Thornton. Its much like the Body for Life programme been run for years in the US and equal to that of the one that Maximuscle does yearly.

I've signed up for this went for my first training session in my makeshift gym (garage). Suffice to say I'm weak and have alot of work ahead of me. But I am up for the challenge and so full of determination its un-real. This is just the first step and will not end at the 12 weeks. Once I have done this i will start all over again and get bigger and stronger each time.

I have also committed myself to applying for the MEN's HEALTH Survival of the Fittest 10K obstacle course in LONDON 17th November 2012. I don't run and have never trained for an event. But this is my end of year goal to reach. I've told family about it a tweet'd it and now placed it on my blog. I am well and truly outed about the whole thing, and will not allow the shame of not doing it. For i would be too embarrassed to disappoint my family.

As this is Day 1 of my 12 week challenge I shall add below my starting stats, suffice to say I disgust myself and these numbers. I have images taken also, they will be my inspiration and motivation to see this filth animal go and a new hot rod model appear.

Age: 34
Height: 1.98m (6'6")
Weight: 120kg (19st)
BMI: 30.57 (Estimated)
Neck: 44cm (17.5")
Chest: 122cm (48")
Bicep: 37cm (14.5") both arms
Waist: 114cm (45")
Hips: 110cm (43.5")
Thigh: 64cm (25") both legs
Calf: 41cm (16") both legs

No comments:

Post a Comment