Sunday 8 January 2012

.... So it begins!

Having planned, mapped out and prepared. I am ready to get things kicked off. The challenge starts at breakfast Monday 9th January 2012.

Followed by visiting my local sports centre to find out about membership and swimming. The best times etc. as I plan to incorporate swimming into my changing lifestyle. As well as circuits of free weights.

As well as the exercise I have put in place a healthy eating plan. Consisting on more fresh fruit and veg, than I used to consume. Making meals from scratch and taking packed lunches to stop the ad hock eating. Hopefully preventing me turning to convenience food.

I will in a future entry lay out a typical days meal, maybe a weeks worth. I'm also starting to look at events layer in the year to enter into as one of my resolutions.

No comments:

Post a Comment