Thursday 26 January 2012

I'm cursed!!!

I can not believe it! I truly believe I am a cursed soul, I must have peeved off the gods in all my former lives.

After one week on my challenge, I fall ill. Severe case of blocked sinus, that I had to find other means to breath. Coughing so hard and loud, like I smoked 20 a day. I'm sneezing so hard I'm like the big bad wolf.

I've hardly eaten during the week as I haven't felt like it or been asleep for the majority of the week. I kept it quite clean, with additional carbs in the for of toast. My stomach managed to accept the odd slice of toast.

But tonight I made a bad bad food choice. I hadn't prepared any meals this week due to illness, so I made the fatal decision of buying my meal tonight whilst hungry. I'm not feeling 100% and not on top form, I fell into old habits.

I chose a packet of Chicago Town Deep Dish Peppironi pizza. I wanted something quick, easy and what I now class as crap. I got it home, undid the package and removed the two mini pizzas from the package. For a moment I did pause and question myself. But by then I was ravenous

Once the pizza was cooked. Placed on the plate and I sat down. Disaster struck. The gods of Health and Fitness played their card. Off the plate flew the pizza and topping side down did it land on the carpet. The gods had spoken, I wasn't meant to have the pizza or any other crappy food ever again.

So in the bin went the pizza, and for the last hour I cleaned the carpet. But this is not the only punishment I have suffered this week. There was a power cut at the beginning of the week. Which has damaged the communal dish , shared between the flats in my block. Someone came out today, but as always didn't have the right part. So current estimate is Monday for the TV to be working again. So no crappy food, no TV and a head full of cold. This week my life sucked. Roll on next week.

No comments:

Post a Comment